HOW WILL THE TOP 20 FINALISTS BE SELECTED?
The Top 20 finalists will be selected by a judging panel comprised of the competition sponsors. Each submission will be judged based on a set list of criteria, as detailed in the Official Competition Rules.
WHEN WILL THE TOP 20 BE ANNOUNCED?
On June 30, 2013 the Top 20 Finalists, as chosen by the judging panel, will be announced on TSN SportsCentre and RDS Sports 30.
HOW DO I VOTE?
Voting is easy! Return to kraftcelebrationtour.ca or tourneedecelebrationkraft.ca between July 8, 2013 (Noon ET) – July 13, 2013 (11:59am ET) and July 15, 2013 (Noon ET) - July 20, 2013 (11:59am ET) and select the “VOTE NOW” button located on the homepage. Vote for the community project you feel deserves a $25,000 Community Award and a live broadcast from TSN SportsCentre. RDS Sports 30 Le Magazine will also broadcast from winning Francophone communities.
HOW OFTEN CAN I VOTE?
As many times as you wish as long as your votes are submitted in accordance with the Official Competition Rules. Remember, voting for each community match-up is unlimited for a period of 24 hours so if you feel that a particular community should win, keep those votes coming in.
*Use of mechanical or automated programs to submit votes or doing so by any means contrary to the Official Competition Rules may result in the disqualification of those votes, in the sole discretion of the Sponsors.
WHEN WILL THE 10 WINNING COMMUNITIES BE REVEALED?
Voting periods will last a total of 24 hours between July 8, 2013 (Noon ET) – July 13, 2013 (11:59am ET) and July 15, 2013 (Noon ET) – July 20, 2013 (11:59am ET). The Community that receives the most votes during each match-up period will be the winner. The winner of each match-up period will be announced in the 6pm (ET) editions of TSN SportsCentre and RDS Sports 30. Winners of each match-up will also be posted on the website at 7pm ET after the live in-show announcement.
WHEN WILL THE KRAFT CELEBRATION TOUR TAKE PLACE?
The Kraft Celebration Tour will take place from August 16–25, 2013.
For general competition inquiries, contact us via email at email@example.com.
Check your Internet connection. A slow or unresponsive connection can cause a delay and potential errors when voting.
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options, and then click the Security tab.
- Click the Internet Zone.
- If you do not have to customize your internet security settings, click Default Level, then proceed with step 4.
- If you have to customize your Internet security settings, follow
- Click Custom Level
- In the Security Settings – Internet Zone dialog box, click Enable for Active Scripting in the Scripting section
- Click the Back button to return to the previous page, and then click the Refresh button to run scripts.
- On the menu bar, click on the Firefox menu and select Preferences.
- In the Preferences window, select the Content panel.
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Options (Preferences on Mac and Linux; Settings on a Chromebook).
- Click the Under the Hood tab.
- Click Content settings in the “Privacy” section.